PepperGlen Farm is extremely happy to be hosting horse shows again. We want to provide a safe and welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy. Due to COVID-19 we have made changes to the Hunter/Jumper Show format. These changes are NOT currently reflected in the premium shown on the Hunter/Jumper page. Please note the following changes:
1. All Entries must be submitted by the Monday prior to the show date.
2. Payment in full must be received with entry.
3. You cannot submit entries through Horseshowtime.
4. Ride times will be scheduled for each rider by class.
5. Depending on class sizes, schedule of go for classes may be different than listed in premium.
6. Ride times will be posted on the website and Facebook by the Friday before the show.
We are asking for everyone's assistance to help make our shows as safe and enjoyable as possible for everyone. Please note the following:
1. Check-in will be at the blue prize tent in front of the main barn.
2. Trainer or 1 barn representative check-in and receive numbers for all your riders.
3. Please maintain social distancing whenever possible.
4. Vehicles not towing horse trailers are not allowed to park in the trailer parking lot unless instructed by PepperGlen Farm staff.
5. Parking is marked with white lines in the back. Please DO NOT block the roadway.
6. Please DO NOT drive into the front gate on Pedley Ave.
7. Parking is allowed on Pedley Ave. as long as you do not block driveways or horse trails.
Each rider will have a scheduled ride time for their class. While we try our best to stay on time, please understand there are things beyond our control which may cause ride times to vary. Please help us stay on time be being prepared.
1. Riders need to know their courses BEFORE their scheduled ride time.
2. The announcer or ring steward will call the rider to the arena. If the rider does not enter when called, we will continue with the next rider.
3. When a rider is called "on deck", they need to move to the gate entrance and prepared to enter the arena.
4. Riders may not congregate in front the warm-up arena gate or the main arena gate.
5. Only riders "on deck" should be in front of the main arena gate.
6. To help with social distancing, once your division is complete, please exit the property.
PepperGlen Farm is hosting four Hunter/Jumper shows in 2020.
AWARDS: Ribbons through sixth place by rider status. Prize for first place.
CHAMPION AND RESERVE: PepperGlen Farm provides Champion awards and Reserve Champion ribbons for each Division with a minimum of three competitors per class.
Jump course will be set up by Thursday before the show. Exhibitors are welcome to arrive early, or come school prior to the show. Facility usage fees apply.
2020 Hunter/Jumper Show Dates
June 27- 28, 2020
No judge - Schooling "No Show"
October 4, 2020
Judge - TBA
November 8, 2020 - CANCELLED
Judge - Liz Frazer
From I-15 north or south, exit 6th Street. Go east toward Ingalls Park, approximately 1/2 mile. Turn right on California Avenue. Entrance is on the right. Look for big green PepperGlen Farm sign. Vehicles CANNOT enter through the Pedley Avenue entrance on show days.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook to get up to date information on shows, ride times and cancellations due to weather.
Copyright © 2020 Pepperglen Farm - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder