3563 Pedley Avenue
Norco, CA 92860
3563 Pedley Avenue
Norco, CA 92860
PepperGlen Farm is a full-service equestrian show and event facility. We are conveniently located off the 15 freeway between the 91 and 60 freeways. We are less than one mile from the Silverlakes Equestrian Show Park as well as George Ingalls Equestrian Event Center. We take pride in providing show care in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere where riders can improve their skills.
PepperGlen Farm has facilities for Hunters, Jumpers, Equitation, Dressage and clinics. Whether you are a competitive equestrian or riding for pleasure, you will appreciate our clean facility and friendly environment. The owner lives on-site and is committed to providing a safe, enjoyable atmosphere for you and your horse. Our facility is well lit and the arenas provide proper footing for your horse.
Whether your goals are to show at the "A" level or simply improve your equitation and horsemanship, the facility will help you reach your goals.
PepperGlen Farm is a 7 acre facility which includes a 185 x 245 jumping arena with show quality fences, a regulation full-size dressage court, an 80 x 120 lighted flat-work arena, lighted 60' lunging arena, cross country area, turn-out fields, access to miles of trails, outdoor wash racks, trailer parking and plumbed bathrooms with shower.
On show days, come by and visit our Snack Shack, serving breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages. Best breakfast burritos in town!
For Facility booking information at PepperGlen Farm, please contact Lori Fairchild at 951-817-1794 or email@example.com
PGF No Shows - December 8th
January 8-10 - Labrador Retriever Club of Southern California
Due to COVID-19 we have made changes to the Hunter/Jumper Show format. These changes are NOT currently reflected in the premium shown below. Please note the following changes:
1. All Entries must be submitted the Monday prior to the show date.
2. Payment in full must be received with entry.
3. You cannot submit entries through Horseshowtime.
4. Ride times will be scheduled for each rider by class.
5. Depending on class sizes, schedule of go for classes may be different than listed in premium.
6. Ride times will be posted on the website and Facebook by Friday, November 6th.
We are asking for everyone's assistance to help make our shows as safe and enjoyable as possible for everyone. Please note the following:
1. Check-in will be at the blue prize tent in front of the main barn.
2. Trainer or 1 barn representative check-in and receive numbers for all your riders.
3. Please maintain social distancing whenever possible.
4. Vehicles not towing horse trailers are not allowed to park in the trailer parking lot unless instructed by PepperGlen Farm staff.
5. Parking is marked with white lines in the back. Please DO NOT block the roadway.
6. Please DO NOT drive into the front gate on Pedley Ave.
7. Parking is allowed on Pedley Ave. as long as you do not block driveways or horse trails.
Each rider will have a scheduled ride time for their class. While we try our best to stay on time, please understand there are things beyond our control which may cause ride times to vary. Please help us stay on time be being prepared.
1. Riders need to know their courses BEFORE their scheduled ride time.
2. The announcer or ring steward will call the rider to the arena. If the rider does not enter when called, we will continue with the next rider.
3. When a rider is called "on deck", they need to move to the gate entrance and prepared to enter the arena.
4. Riders may not congregate in front the warm-up arena gate or the main arena gate.
5. Only riders "on deck" should be in front of the main arena gate.
6. To help with social distancing, once your division is complete, please exit the property.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook to get up to date information on shows, ride times and cancellations due to weather.
Copyright © 2020 Pepperglen Farm - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder